For a Global leading Product Development Company
Title : Okta Developer
Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Timings : US Timings – 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM or 6:30 PM to 3:30AM
- The Okta Developer will be responsible for the development and configuration of Okta along with integration with other SaaS applications and tools (Workday, GSuite, JIRA etc).
- Experience with identity management, IDAAS, provisioning, user lifecycle operations, federation, and on-premise integrations
- Experience in configuring High Availability solutions (e.g. load balancing, failover, etc.)
- Experience with Enterprise Provisioning, Roles-based Access Controls, Single-Sign-On, external and internal federation, and systems integration, Compliance based Attestation and Re-certification
- Experience with managing Okta Mastered Users, Application with Single Sign-On (SSO) and application provisioning.
- Experience with Integrating Okta with Active Directory Mastered Users and LDAP Master users.
- Experience with Implementation of Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) and configuring Universal Directory
- Knowledge/skills in architecting Access Management/SSO/Federation systems in a large, complex organization
- Experience with Enterprise Directory / Directory Integration (ITDS, SDS, AD, LDAP)
- Robust knowledge of Web Access management processes, technologies, with emphasis on federation expertise, web services, and SOA
- Thorough understanding of SAML specification, digital signatures, certificates management, and session management
- Strong experience with common web access management domain related skills (e.g. understanding the concepts of cookies, sessions, header/cookie variables, HTTP traffic flow/analysis, etc.)
- Familiarity with protocol level troubleshooting a plus (e.g. LDAP, TCP, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Hands-on experience with the following tools/technologies
- Radius, LDAP, SAML (Tokens, Federation), SQL, Unix, Scripting (Bash, Python), Apache Tomcat
- Strong analytical, development, implementation expertise.