Internal Job, send resumes to [email protected]
Department: Staffing and Recruitment
Project Location(s): Chennai
Education: MBA or MSW
- Qualified MBA or MSW from HR background or Any Management graduates aspire to make career in Recruitment.
- Sense of achievement in recruitment and result oriented professional; who got In-depth understanding of HR consulting and domain of a customer by doing complete market research.
- If experienced, should have a holistic view on the respective customer industry – technology domain and forecast industry trends, social trends of applicants & company.
- Should have good understanding of Skill Matrix of a position, Competitive Intelligence, Industry Analysis, Best practice Insights and Pricing & Cost Analysis of newly opened position.
- Going extra mile to learn to suggest a candidature to customers by creating own fitment analysis.
- Identification of potential candidate list by,Primary Sources – Job Boards, Linkedin, Internal Database and Networking , Secondary Sources – Google Boolean Search, Twitter Advanced, Linkedin Xray, Github.
- Anytime number person who loves math for Delivery, Rejection, Selections, Bill Values and Forecast’s and implementing lean recruitment methods.
- Writing job descriptions, source, and information for any type of conference calls or meetings.
- Organizing fortnight call with client and Delivery manager, creating pivots with great visualizations tools.
- Overall customer engagement pioneered by management or front end executives with your inputs.
- Responding to emails within 15 mins and presence in company communicator is must.
- Understanding given Job Description able to articulate to potential candidates.
- Basic understanding of IT Technologies Platforms, Infrastructure, Languages, Databases and Methods.
- Good in MS Excel, MS Word, G-suite and any other agile communication tools.
- Works with minimal guidance with utmost freedom on work and taking responsibility to close positions with best TAT.
- Caring about candidate/client interests