One of our leading Fintech product development company looking for top Business Development professionals from leading B Schools.
Department: Sales,Marketing,Business Development
Project Location(s): Chennai, India
Education: MBA from a Leading Institute
- Responsible for acquiring new clients and managing relationships with existing customers.
- The Business Development Manager requires an understanding of the entire banking lifecycle, including acquisition, customer retention, portfolio management and collections. Is required to understand both business and technical components of the process.
- Will be required to interact at all levels of the organization from business users and IT teams to CXO level. Should be able to collect and decipher the key understanding of the client’s requirements and how our various solutions can be implemented in the existing process flow or enhance and improve the process flow – a focus not just on product sales but also concept sales.
- Should also be able to contribute to new products and solutions based on an understanding of the market and client requirements. Should have good articulation skills in communicating with both technical and business teams.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and close sales Representing company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
Duties and Responsibility
- Business Development – Able to target and acquire new customers by either using existing relationships or establishing new relationships. Should be able to contribute with new solution ideas based on customer and market requirements.
- Organizational Awareness – Understand the organization’s mission and functions which includes the programs, policies, procedures, rules, and regulations of the organization.
- Decision Making – Make sound, well-informed, time appropriate and decisions based on information gathered from clients and/or customers. Understand the depth, the impact, and implication to the company and/or customers decisions have. Commit to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals and implement change. Establish and implement plan to address impact both positive and negative of decisions.
- Reasoning – Identifies rules, principles, or relationships that explain facts, data, or other information; analyzes information and makes correct inferences or draws accurate conclusions.
- Planning and Evaluation – Organize work, set priorities, and determine resource requirements. Develop short/long-term goals and strategies to achieve them. Coordinate with other departments or Business Units to accomplish goals and continually monitor progress and evaluate outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hunger for knowledge and passion for creating value to the customer. You are joining one of the best Fintech companies in India
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks & open to travel (60%)
- Ability to persuasively communicate ideas in face-to-face scenarios demonstrating real-time insight, flexibility and sound judgment
- Experience in communicating highly technical approaches and ideas on large, complex technology projects
- MBA, preferably from a top rated institute
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues
- Ability to work in a team environment – Collaborate internally with a focus on getting the job done
- Previously worked in business development roles in Analytics/Software solution providers.