One of our leading product development customer looking for Senior DevOps Engineer for their team.
The Senior Dev Ops is responsible for maintaining the cloud infrastructure of enterprise applications. The responsibility includes maintaining different development and live environments and support the release cycle of all enterprise products.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in AWS and server management.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX (Redhat / Ubuntu).
- Ability to write automation code in a common scripting language (e.g BASH / PowerShell / Python).
- Understanding of Internet technologies (TCP stack / DNS / routing and load balancing, etc).
- Understanding of operational concepts like change management, on call rotations, escalations, uptime, etc.
- Knowledge of build and deployment mechanisms (e.g Jenkins / Buddybuild / Bamboo / Anthill Pro).
- Knowledge of mobile app deployment and distribution (Certificates, Provisioning Profiles)
- Experience with server build and configuration management (e.g Puppet / Chef / GIT).
- Deep Knowledge on analytics and report tools (New Relic, Crashyltics)
- Ensure the cloud environment is fully supported and meets our defined set of SLAs.
- Monitor and respond to incident support tickets on a daily basis.
- Guarantee that security best-practises are taken into account throughout the build and deployment of the cloud platform.
- Digest new services provided by cloud providers and understand whether they would be suitable for the business to adopt.
- Participate in troubleshooting, capacity planning, and performance analysis activities.
- Demonstrable understanding of security, reliability, scalability and availability concepts.
- Provide input to documentation, troubleshooting playbooks, policies and procedures.
- Work with the Cloud Platform Manager to identify possible service improvements and implement these through the Change Management process.
- Be an escalation point for Priority 1 & 2 Major Incidents, liaising with the Incident Manager.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with strong technical and infrastructure operations background.
- Excellent working knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- At least one certification in a cloud platform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Virtualization knowledge and experience.
- Appreciation for the DevOps culture and values.
- Must have hands-on experience managing highly available cloud infrastructure environments.
- Must have excellent skills in problem analysis and troubleshooting complex technical issues