For leading Product Development Company
Job Title : Full Stack Engineer-Java
Mandatory Required Skills : Expertise in J2ee, Modern JS – Angular.js, Node.js/ react.js
Years of Experience : 4 years – 5 years
- Ensure solutions are robust and technically fit for purpose and in line with inhouse technology strategy.
- Ensure solutions achieve the required quality standards through close collaboration with the QA team, including pairing with Test Developers when required.
- Ensure solutions delivered include synthetic testing and/or application monitoring where applicable.
- Work closely with Operations and Support teams to ensure delivery of efficient monitoring, alerting and runbooks.
- Collaborate with business analysts & product owners to contribute to the definition and understanding of incoming requirements.
- Own the development of functionality from accepting a story through to delivery into Production environments
- Work as part of an agile team implementing softwaredevelopment best practices.
Skills and Experience – Required
- Strong fundamental development skills
- Strong Javaknowledge with preferably Java 8
- A willingness to learn new technologies and languages
- An understanding of how to design APIs and build RESTbased web services
- Hands on experience with a Servlet container, preferably Apache Tomcat 6.0 / Jetty & Dropwizard
- An understanding of Event Driven Architecture
- A passion for TDD with an exposure to a variety of testing techniques and frameworks.
- Experience working within an environment where operational support and monitoring of code & systems is part of the culture.
- Hands on experience across XML, JSON and HTML(5).
- Any use of technology tooling such as Jenkins, Nagios, Splunk, Puppet
- Understanding of the principles of continuous delivery, Micro service architectures and Server-less architecture