Hiring For: Leading Product Development MNC.
- Design, build & test ETL processes using SAS DI Studio & SQL for the corporate data warehouse.
- Identification, analysis & resolution of production & development bugs
- Support the release process including completing & reviewing documentation
- Configure data mappings & transform. Extensive experience of connecting to & retrieving data from a wide range of sources including APIs, databases, files
- Experience in PowerShell, Python, SQL Server
- Extensive unit, system & integration test experience and orchestrate data integration & validation
- At least 8 years’ experience in data management, including 6 years SQL experience in a large scale, high volume, data warehouse environment, e.g. Amazon Redshift, Teradata
- Extensive hands-on experience in the following:
- SAS Data Integration Studio (DI) ETL tool
- SAS Base & Macro language
- SAS Dataflux
SAS – Certified Data Integration is Preferred.
You will be part of a team responsible for data engineering across multiple sources & platforms. You will help design & develop the data infrastructure as well as drive improvements in tools & processes to improve quality & efficiency.