For a leading Travel Development Company
Title : Senior Manager –Finance
Reporting to : Co-Founder
Role : Budgeting, Forecasting,strategy,Decision Making, Execution
- Oversee our financial accounting in Kenya, Argentina, Germany, India and the US.
- Work closely with Finance and Accounts Managers in our different offices to deliver accurate financial accounts & data.Ensuring compliance with statutory reporting and tax requirements.
- Ensuring efficient and accurate monthly and annual accounts in all our destinations:
- Reviewing our accounting processes in Kenya, Argentina, Germany, India and the US and implementing improvements.Ensuring compliance with local accounting standards
- Validating the end of year accounts in Kenya and Argentina.Driving together with our accountants the creation of our German and US end of year accounts.
- Creating consolidated annual accounts for our company, together with our accountants.
Financial Planning & Improvements:
- Creating financial plans and models (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow plans)
- Providing required data for taking investment and high-impact business decisions
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the finance and accounts processes with the aim to improve our accuracy, efficiency and speed in providing relevant information.
What do we expect from you?
- A university degree, minimum of 10 years work experience in finance. Past work experiences in an accounting firm is preferable.
- Significant experience in managing international accounts with a deep understanding of US GAAP
- Experience in driving an annual statutory reporting and audit process
- Experience of developing policies and procedures which create a sound financial environment
- Excellent analytical skills and precision