Leading Financial Product Development Company globally employs more than 20K.
Department: Information Technology
Project Location(s): Chennai
- Experience in developing scalable and secured J2EE applications.
- Excellent knowledge in Java based technologies (Core Java, JSP, AJAX, JSF, EJB, and Spring Framework), Oracle SQL/PLSQL and App servers like WebLogic, JBOSS.
- Excellent knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations. Knowledge in UNIX environment is preferred.
- Experience in JSF UI components (Oracle ADF & Rich Faces) technology is preferred.
- Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project life cycles. Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic. Prepare any necessary technical documentation. Track and report daily and weekly activities
- Participate in code reviews and code remediation, Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation, Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
- Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management. Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities. Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them. Strong team player / customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
- Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues. Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers, Lead and project management team.