Leading Financial Product Development Company globally employs more than 20K.
Department: Information Technology
Project Location(s): Chennai
- Minimum of 2-10 years of experience in Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 using C#.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in writing high performance Web Services via WCF, Web API and REST models.
- Experience in developing unit tests and mocking framework for C#/.NET.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading the development team on .NET technology and related frameworks, right from design to deployment.
- Should have good knowledge in LINQ & configuration management tool like TFS, GIT.
- A strong background in Object Oriented design and development is necessary.
Knowledge of WCF architecture and configuration.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later. Must be fluent in basic SQL, TSQL and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of Internet Information Service (IIS) 7 or later.
- Knowledge of SOA design principles, design patterns, mocking frameworks, and performance testing.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with agile environment.
- Must be comfortable with stories, sprints (working within a 2 week window to complete tasks).
- Must be comfortable with rapidly changing and/or loosely defined requirements that are refined over time.
Working experience on .Net Core is additional advantage.
- Design, code, test programs and maintain the solutions based on .NET technology and related frameworks.
- Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
- Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
- Provide technical solutions for project requirements and problems.
- Prepare any necessary technical documentation.
- Participate in code reviews and code remediation.
- Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation.
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
- Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
- Strong team player / customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
- Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and project management team.
- Financial industry experiences a plus.