Leading Product Development Company
1. Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
2. Maintaining and modifying the existing WordPress plugins and themes based on the business needs.
3. Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
4. Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
5. Maintaining the high quality of the code base and unit tests.
6. Owning the full control over the CMS features and incidents.
7. Handling the complex deployments.
8. Collaborating with distributed teams.
9. Collaborating with third party services and integrating their services into CMS.
Skills and Qualifications we look for:
1. Strong development experience in PHP and good understanding of WordPress concepts.
3. Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
4. Experience developing responsive design websites.
5. Experience in Page Object Model.
6. Strong development experience with building RESTful API’s.
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
8. Good understanding of MySQL and it’s concepts.
10. Proficient understanding of Node JS, Angular JS or React JS.
Good to have skills:
1. WordPress community contribution.
2. Contribution to any open source projects.
3. Participation in any local tech communities.
4. Experience with AWS, GraphQL