For a Global leading Product Development Company
Technical Responsibilities of Architect
1. Highly competent in C#, ASP.Net, MSSQL, SQL Azure,( Experience in NOSQL Databases MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Graph database, etc) REST based Web Services.
2. Strong and proven experience with UML modeling and design patterns.
3. Familiarity or working experience with NOSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Graph database, etc)
4. Working experience with node.js and other relevant technologies.
5. Architecting platform and products that are multi-devices ready, on cloud, microservices and offline.
6. Good understanding and experience in multi-threaded programming idioms and data structures and algorithms.
7. Strong awareness of web standards (OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect and others)
8. Working knowledge of Refactoring
9. ATAM or equivalent Architecture Evaluation Methodologies, Knowledge of WS-* / SOA & Resource-oriented-architecture
10. Socket Programming
11. Detailed knowledge of one or more web application servers.
12. Senior Product Architect is a role of influence, working in tandem with Development, QA, Operations and other functions.
13. Microsoft Certification is preferred
14. TOGAF or any architecture certification
1. Perform design, development and support of existing and new products.
2. Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions.
3. Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of product.
4. Consult business management team to clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified products.
5. Work with domain, product management and product engineering teams in the solution engineering efforts.
6. Maintain product roadmap and architectural standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives.
7. Participate in PI Planning and Pre- and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos