For a Global leading Product Development Company
Department: Product Engineering
Project Location(s): Bangalore
Education: Any Degree
- Deep technical knowledge on Cloud-primarily Azure, 3+ in Azure is best fit for this role.
- Managing Infrastructure on Microsoft Azure, IaaS, including storage, networking, and security. Discover how to deploy Azure virtual machines using the Azure Portal, Windows PowerShell, and the Azure Command-Line Interface, perform configuration management and enhance Azure system security.
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines, deploying Azure VMs (Windows Server and Linux) in a highly available environment. You’ll be equipped to perform configuration management and disaster recovery tasks on your new environment.
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Monitoring and Management, manage and monitor IaaS deployments. Lo g Analytics and Log Search to “drill down” into the most important data in your IaaS systems.
- PowerShell to deploy resources and repeatable deployments with ARM templates. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Design virtual networks to support workloads with the highest security and performance. Explore configuring hybrid connectivity between on-premises environments and Azure, and how to monitor network performance to comply with service-level agreements.
- Automating Deployment and Scale of Azure IaaS Solution script, automate, and scale Azure deployments.
- Dive into automation technology options within Azure, learn to use PowerShell and JSON templates to define and deploy services to Azure, and how to scale resources in Azure.