For a Global leading Product Development Company
Department: Information Technology
Project Location(s): Bangalore
Education: Any Degree
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience in WordPress, Creating Plugins,Themes.
- Strong RDBMS knowledge is mandatory.
- Experience in Data migration, Child site management
- Ability to implement automated tests using PHPUnit.
- Experience in working with AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloudwatch
- Knowledge of creating / customizing REST API services
- Proficient understanding of CVS, preferably GIT
- Should be able to understand and convert the business requirements into workable stories / tickets.
- Should have good communication skills to interact with people.
- Should be able to design the overall architecture of the application
- Maintaining and modifying the existing WordPress plugins and themes based on the business needs.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum stability and scalability
- Ensure the performance, security, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Good to have:
Contribution to WordPress community,Contribution to open source projects includes plugin / theme creation.Active participation in meetups / wordcamps