For a Global leading Product Development Company
Department: Cyber Security
Project Location(s): Bangalore
Education: Any Degree
- Proven and Demonstrated passion for cyber security at least 3+ Years relevant experience.
- Good understanding of security operations, cyssber defence, network security, threat intelligence, incident response.
- SIEM configuration (particularly Splunk). Incident and alarm response procedures, engagement with operations teams to manage incidents.
- Infrastructure vulnerability scanning (particularly Qualys), management of process to remediate identified vulnerabilities.
- Experience/Understanding of Cloud based services (AWS, CASB), technologies and providers (eg SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, etc.)
- Experience with writing queries, parsing and correlating data
- Technical understanding of PaloAlto UTM, firewall, IDS and Wildfire features
- The ability to perform analysis of log files from multiple different devices and environments, and identify indicators of security threats. Strong understanding of parsing and analyzing web, system and security logs
- Strong technical knowledge across a range of server and gateway platforms, including Linux/Unix/Windows/Mac
- Demonstrable knowledge of scripting/programming tools such as PowerShell, Python
- Understanding of VPN infrastructure, 2FA, RSA Secur-ID
- Deep understanding of network protocols and network security TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, FTP, SFTP, SNMP, SMTP, SSH, SSL, VPN, RDP, HTTP and HTTPS.
- Knowledge of Nextgen AV, Endpoints Security, CASB DLP is huge plus
- Familiar with YARA, STIX, TAXII, OpenIOC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate technical knowledge to non-technical audience; production of policy/standards/project documentation
- Knowledge of data leakage prevention tools is a add on
- Having a certification background in any one of GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, OSCP or other relevant certifications within Cyber Security is highly advantageous.