Department: Information Technology
Project Location(s): Bangalore, Pune, Chennai
Education: Any Degree
Compensation: Industry Standards
- Experience in Cisco environment 5+ Years in Core IT Infrastructure Networking.
- Experience in production environment comprising of Cisco /Nexus/Netscaler devices
- Extensive knowledge of standard network routing and switching protocols
- Experience in Wireless(Cisco/Aruba/Meraki), QOS , Wan Optimization , Wifi Survey , and monitoring tools.
- Basics of voice telephony (Avaya, RingCentral preferred)
- Should have configured and supported the above systems in a high availability environment using native as well as 3rd party applications or software’s
- Past experience supporting Enterprise level operational environments (centralized monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting, escalation, etc.)
- Experience in management tools like Ciscoworks(LMS) / Prime , Cisco ACS (Tacacs+) , Cisco ISE , knowledge in network monitoring Tools.
- Added weightage for the candidates with experience developing in structured programming frameworks or Infrastructure Automation in Ansible, Python or equivalent
- Preference for the people who are Able to build and maintain configuration templates guided by reference architectures and networking best practices.
- Management and System Administration of network devices.
- Incident Management
- Change Management activities
- Should have excellent troubleshooting abilities – to reduce the overall incident resolution time
- IOS Upgrades and Device management
- Vendor Management
- Installations, moves, adds, and changes
- Metrics and reporting
- Able to work well with little direction and in a team atmosphere
- Ability to support team in multiple projects each with critical deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to triage effectively under pressure
- Ensure maximum availability of Infrastructure by providing a quick turnaround of resolution times
- Team player to mentor the L1 members