For a Global leading Product Development Company
Department: Information Technology
Project Location(s): Bangalore,Chennai
Education: Any Degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience in DevOps Deployment and AWS server management and Very strong experience in any deployment tools like Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Git ( Github) Nagios, ELK – Elastic search, Logstash, Kibana, Octopus Deploy, AWS Code Deploy, ElasticBox, UrbanCode Deploy, GoCD, Electric Cloud and CA Automatic.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX commands and Redhat / Ubuntu.
- Experience in automation common scripting languages like Python, PowerShell, Bash.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and internet technologies (TCP stack / DNS / routing and task distribution, etc.)
- Understanding of operational concepts such as deployment, change management, call times, escalations, uptime, etc.
- Knowledge of construction and implementation mechanisms (for example Jenkins / Buddybuild / Bamboo / Anthill Pro).
- Knowledge of the deployment and distribution of mobile apps (certificates, provisioning profiles)
- Experience with server build and configuration management (for example Puppet / Chef / GIT).
- Deep knowledge about analysis and reporting tools (New Relic, Crashyltics).
- Follow best practices of DevOps with regard to security are taken into account during the construction and implementation of the cloud platform.
- Perform a new overview of the new services from cloud providers and understand whether they are suitable for the company.
- Participate in troubleshooting, capacity planning, and performance analysis activities and demonstrable insight into concepts for security, reliability, scalability and availability.
- Provide input to documentation, troubleshooting playbooks, policies, and procedures.
- Work with the Platform Manager to identify potential service improvements and implement them through the change management process.
- Excellent practical knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Azure and Google Cloud Platform. At least one certification in a cloud platform.