For a Global leading Product Development Company
Department: Information Technology
Project Location(s): Chennai
- Strong 8+ exp in Salesforce Administration and Development experience or Strong experience in Java, C# or .Net and familiarity with OO design
- Extensive experience with web-based development and relevant frameworks and willing to pursue in Salesforce.
- Extensive Design Patterns experience in UML.
- Basic experience with Oracle, MS SQL or MySQL databases
- Experience in analysing complex requirements and designing new software
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong organizational, teaching and planning skills
- Understanding of commercial processes and the role of software development within a business
- Experience of SVN, Git or equivalent source control system.
- Excellent spoken and written English, including the effective use of business and technical terms
- Experience of working with both functional / technical and business oriented people within a business
- Experience in client-facing environments
- Strong presentation capabilities, confidence, motivation and communication skills
- Prior experience in Salesforce administration and configuration (e.g. as a Sales Engineer, Consultant or similar) is plus.
- Demonstrable commitment to producing high quality work with excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of business value of Salesforce.
- Understanding of functional and technical architecture.