For a emerging product startup in Bangalore
Department: Information Technology
Project Location(s): Bangalore
- SDET – Responsible for the development of test automation framework for our mobile applications, In-depth knowledge of Appium, Selenium, Mocha, Chai, Protractor or any other test automation framework
- Design, develop and implement the test automation framework from scratch.Interfacing with our mobile developers to maintain the test automation framework.
- Involved in all aspects of development and playing an essential role in the design, planning, development, deployment, scaling and maintenance of our platform.
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products / features.
- Optimize software performance and keep it up to date with the latest industry standards.
- Discover, evaluate and continuously implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience in automated testing of mobile devices, REST APIs and Web.
- Expert in Automation Framework and test script development using UI / WebDriver / Selenium scripts
- Understanding of the fundamentals of database and SQL programming
- Skills to diagnose and solve complex problems and provide detailed technical analysis
- Experience in developing test case automation efforts; design, develop and maintain test automation frameworks
- Test experience on Linux or Unix OS, test experience in white and black box
- Understanding of software testing engineering methodology and process expertise
- Work experience within a successful agile development team