Work as a primary member of a cloud team subject of managed services to the BFSI product. Services include mission-critical hosted systems for major banks and businesses. This role primarily involved the management, maintenance and support of the cloud infrastructure where the company’s payment products and solutions are run. Ensure that solutions / products and their associated infrastructure are delivered and maintained for the necessary degree of availability and reliability.
Department: Product Engineering
Project Location(s): Chennai
Compensation: Industry Standards
- 5+ years of experience in Azure Cloud technical and operations. Azure design, development, networking, integration.
- Should have people and team management experience handling of more than five member team from a product or services environment.
- Managing Infrastructure on Microsoft Azure, IaaS, including storage, networking, and security. Discover how to deploy Azure virtual machines using the Azure Portal, Windows PowerShell, and the Azure Command-Line Interface, perform configuration management and enhance Azure system security.
- Design virtual networks to support workloads with the highest security and performance. Explore configuring hybrid connectivity between on-premises environments and Azure, and how to monitor network performance to comply with service-level agreements.
- Experience from financial related product development companies much desirable.
- Experience and understanding of cloud security policies, infrastructure deployments in enterprise-wide environments.
- Hands on experience in Azure S2S and P2S VPN setup and configuration
- Expert in Windows and Linux operating systems. Active Directory engineering, support, migration
- Experience in IT infrastructure on DNS, DHCP, AD, Windows Server
- System Integration: SFTP, MQ, WebServices, etc…
- Advanced knowledge in networking (Firewall, VPN gateway, Azure VNet, Network Security Groups, etc…)
- Knowledge in setting up Virtual Machines, Storage, Access Control, network security controls, etc…
- Knowledge in systems monitoring tools and reporting
- Operating system security appreciation for best practice deployment
- Application resiliency implementation and testing