The product developer opening is with one of our esteemed US-based customer in leading cyber security. Pioneer in security product.Their customers include Fortune 100. Looking for Elite product developers who has more expertise in Java programming language. Should have worked with Product background with earlier profile. Prior working experience in security or network domain is more advantage. Ability to prove his experience by undergoing latest coding skill tests and Preferably a person of Individual contributor.
Department: Product Development
Project Location(s): Chennai
Compensation: More Than Industry Standards
- Cumulative experience of more than 2 Years-SE, 5 years-SSE in Java: Demonstrable Experience in Developing Complex Enterprise Applications and System Integration in Java EE 8.
- Knowledge or Experience working in spring security is more advantage. Working knowledge on Comprehensive and extensible support for both Authentication and Authorization Protection against attacks like session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery, etc, Servlet API integration Optional integration with Spring Web MVC
- Knowledge or experience in Spring Security Kerberos, Spring Security OAuth, Spring Security SAML.
- Development of application components to run on major cloud platforms like AWS,GCP is more advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in object-oriented design and understanding of libraries, frameworks, UML and test-driven development
- Experience with Git, SVN or equivalent source control system
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and manage existing code, understand database principles and generic SQL code.
- Provide product support, which includes educating colleagues on the use of new product features, as well as analysing and resolving issues reported by project teams and customers.
- Experience working on IT security or network security is more advantage as a domain knowledge but it is not must require for a product developer.
- Produce the required technical documentation.