This opening is with global leading product development company. Looking to hire senior digital CAD engineer and digital CAD engineer Experience in physical design.
Department: Product Development
Project Location(s): Bangalore
Compensation: More Than Industry Standards
- Sr or Lead Digital CAD Engineer with 6 to 12 years of experience.
- Physical design or implementation
- RTL to GDS and tapeout experiences
- Floorplan and Place & route expertise
- Low-power implementation experience is an added advantage
- As part of dynamic team focused on Digital Implementation with emphasis on low power design experience, Power, Rail and Static Timing Analysis of Digital/Mixed Signal SoCs and the supporting CAD/EDA tools/methodologies.
- Even though the candidate will be part of the CAD/methodology team, he/she will be working very closely with the implementation teams from different business units.
- Candidate should possess strong physical design or digital implementation experience including experience in taping out multiple products at full chip level.
- Develop and drive methodologies that enable Implementation and signoff flows for the entire company emphasizing on low power design implementation for digital/mixed-signal SoCs
- Work with global methodology development team to automate and integrate the above flows for centralized deployment
- Evaluate and deploy the integrations between the implementation and signoff tools
- Provide strong technical leadership and support to various Business Units and ensure successful tapeouts of their products.
- Expertise in overall digital implementation (RTL to GDS II flow) and has a well-proven track record of being involved in successful multi-million gate SOC design tapeouts in nanometer technology.
- Strong experience in low power design and implementation methodologies having supported successful tapeouts using IEEE 1801
- Strong experience in developing and supporting power intent definitions (UPF/CPF) for low-power designs, low power based synthesis, low power static checking .
- Strong experience in low power based floorplanning activities including power and IR analysis and physical implementation.
- Experience in working on advanced nanometer and finfet technologies.
- Strong experience in automation of methodologies/solution using TCL, Python, PERL and Tk.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate and influence design development groups across the globe