We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate our clients’ SEO efforts. The person should also be proficient in keyword research, on-page, off-page and technical SEO. You will also work in awareness campaigns to ensure link building and SEO goals are met. The SEO Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing link building efforts for clients. This person should be goal-oriented, demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and possess exceptional interpersonal skills. In this role, you will interact with clients and work closely with the corporate team to ensure client goals are met.We are looking for an analytical and insightful professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various members of the global team.
Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential for this role.
1. Creating links
2. Creating backlinks
3. SEO strategy
4. SEO keyword research
6. SEO audit
1. 5+ years of experience planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
2. 2+ years of experience as an SEO Manager or similar role in an agency.
3. Experience in SEO reporting with global clients and business executives.
4. Experience working with global teams.
5. Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
6. A solid foundation in email delivery and off-page SEO.
7. Should have a proven track record in SEO business.
8. Must have experience presenting to management or clients.
9. Lead and manage a team of remote employees around the world who do link building.
10. Build an SEO strategy and demonstrate it to key stakeholders.
11. Manage different link building projects for different clients.
12. Manage project risks and proactively practice risk mitigation.
13. Liaise with the outreach team to ensure that the outreach campaign is aligned with the overall link building strategy.
14. Must be able to assess the quality of the content of an article.
15. Must be able to develop SEO strategies for a client (website).
16. Must be able to coach and train SEO team members.
17. Keep track of results and key performance indicators (KPIs).
18. Proactively research the customer’s website and assess areas requiring improvement.
19. Establish a good relationship with the client and make sure that the client’s requirements are successfully conveyed to the team.