Department: Product Development
Project Location(s): Remote
Compensation: Industry Standards
- Understanding Node.js ins-and-outs and being able to utilize the full potential of Node.js.
- Experience building and deploying solutions to a cloud infrastructure using Docker, CI tool (such as Circle CI, Jenkins) and AWS.
- Experience building secure and scalable production applications supporting a high volume of users.
- Experience with source control (e.g. Git, SVN).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work within a cross-functional team aimed at delivering a high standard of product.
- Work with Node.js and Node.js server-side framework
- Code, test and implement solutions to meet business needs in a reasonable time.
- Create intuitive, robust and reusable user interfaces using modern frameworks such as React.
- Maintain code quality and best practices across the team.
- Work with the business to understand requirements, build creative solutions and deliver business value
- GitHub account with a Portfolio for demonstration and review.
- Understanding of responsive design, UI/UX best practices and micro-services