Rectras hiring technical project manager Salesforce for CMMi Level organization in Chennai. This is an excellent opportunity for project managers who are from minimal sales force expertise and maximum of PMO experience. Should have handled a team of more than 30+ and experience working in Salesforce technologies is must for this role.
1. Strong in Salesforce personalization (Apex, Visualforce, triggers, Lightning components, etc.) and configuration (Process Builder, visual flow, OWD, security settings and other common administration tasks).
2. Has extensive experience implementing in at least 3 of the cloud offerings – Sales, Service, Marketing, Community Cloud. Has worked a lot on proposals.
3. Must have completed deployment using at least 2 approaches – ANT, Eclipse, change sets.
4. Must have led at least 3 E2E Salesforce (Design through Deploy) implementations.
5. Must have experience building Web, SOAP and ReST services.
6. Manage the team of Salesforce consultants on a project.
7. Advise clients in the implementation of Salesforce products (Sales, Service, Marketing, Community Cloud etc …).
8. Develop business requirements and functional designs to effectively shape cloud solutions.
9. Conduct and facilitate design requirements and sessions.
10. Design of the overall Salesforce architecture concept and the SaaS ecosystem (eg CPQ solutions, order management solution, etc.)
11. Construction of integration solutions between the CRM platform and the architecture of other clients’ systems.
12. Lead the project from concept to deployment phase.