We are hiring for DFT role in India For a global semiconductor company in Bangalore. DFT positions we are looking from 1 years of experience to 15 years from Tier-1 Institutes preferably masters with good academic tracks.
Project Location(s): Bangalore
Education: IIT or NIT or BITS or COE or VIT
Compensation: Global Strandards
- M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 1-3 years of experience or a BTech. degree with 2-4 years of experience in digital VLSI development with proven track record of at least one tapeout.
- Design Engineer in the field of Digital & Mixed Signal DFT Design, who will be responsible for functional analysis of DFT (Scan, MBIST, Functional BIST ) for DSP & Microprocessor based ASIC subsystems.
- Expertise in Digital DFT architecture, RTL Design for DFT, DFT DV, ATPG & Analysis of DFT functions.
- Execute digital core for audio chips, resulting in signoff and tape out on sub micron nodes.
- Understanding of DFT functions with its HW Implementation, an background with Scan, MBIST, CDC, LINT, IR analysis and knowledge of the tools for these skills is desired.
- Proven record of developing RTL for complex digital ICs in state of the art standard cell CMOS process technologies and should have successfully engineered at least Scan or MBIST in one of the designs.
- Strong background of Scan or MBIST design using Cadence, Synopsys or Mentor Tools.
- Analysis of various DFT functions resulting in Coverage increase and closure of DFT gaps.
- Test Support for DFT Scan/MBIST post silicon for the test team .
- RTL Design Knowledge and System Verilog is Required.
- Scripting using Perl or Tcl and Knowledge of C/C++ is considered an added advantage
- Knowledge of working with test engg for debug in a lab/ATE environment, and support of field returns
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work in a large team
- DFT – Design for Testability
- BIST – Built-in self-test
- MBIST – Memory Built-In Self Test
- ATPG – Automatic Test Pattern Generation and Automatic Test Pattern Generator)
- ATE – Automatic Test Equipment