Global R&D Cybersecurity company having presence in Canada,US,Ireland and India. Majorly in Data Security, Cloud Security.
- Solid understanding of Threat Hunting security operations concepts – perimeter defense, insider threat, kill chain analysis, threat hunting, security measures, MITER ATT&CK framework.
- User Behavior Analytics, Threat Modeling, Network and EDR Hunting, MITER Framework Search, Threat Intelligence Search, Hunt VIA Brand Intelligence Services, Blind Hunt Analogy, Hunt Pivoting, Hunt by Orchestration
- Lead the management of threat intelligence and counter-threat control, by researching threat actors and their TTPs, generating threat intelligence reports, providing reliable indicators of compromise, etc.
- Facilitate the exchange of information, providing advice and operational support for the investigation of the Dark Web for business purposes.
- Help develop policies, standards, processes, playbooks and runbooks for threat intelligence and vulnerability management practices.
- Inform upstream of critical vulnerabilities and relevant exposures for the protection of the company’s information assets.
Keywords – Dark Web, Threat Hunter, MITRE ATT&CK, OWASP, SIEM, CYBERCHEF, CTL, PHISHING CATCHER, IDN,DNSTWIST,GNUPLOT, AttackerKB, YARA, XOR, Base64, Bacon Cipher, forensic, TLS, homoglyphs, MX host detection, vulnerabilities, YARAGenerator, Malware, SIEM, EDR, NDR, XDR, IOC Monitoring, TTPs, Cyber Kill Chain, Diamond Model, EXPLOITATION, MASQUERADING, SUSPICIOUS, ransomware, obfuscated, Registry,LOLbins,Entropy,NSM, ZEEK, URI, SSH brute-forcing.