We are looking for mainframe developers for a global largest banking and payment domain company which has innovative product platform and established products in banking domain.
Department: Product Development
Project Location(s): Chennai
Compensation: Industry Standards
- Candidate should have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in programming/software design and development
- Technologies: COBOL, CICS, MVS, JCL, DB2/SQL, Code management tool such as Endeavor
- Provide analysis, research, design and development of enhancements to the Payment processing platform
- Required to work with the Development Lead/Architect during the technical analysis, design, and build process
- Responsible for writing technical specification documents and develop code to create software that meets the requirements of the Technical Design documents
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of programming requirements based on project schedules
- Required to work directly with SQA teams to provide support and defect resolution
- Responsible for deploying software into Unit Test and System Test environments
- Responsible for responding to and resolving any defects found during testing in an efficient and timely manner
- Required to provide off hours coverage to support production of assigned systems solving system and application problems on need basis.