Global Leading Product Development Company
Department: Information Technology
Project Location(s): Chennai
Education: Any Degree
- 9+ Years of relevant experience in Microsoft Technologies C#, ASP.NET,SQL,
- Strong experience with UML modeling and Design Patterns.
- ATAM or equivalent Architecture Evaluation Methodologies,REST based Web Services
- Good understanding and experience in multi-threaded programming idioms
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Good ability to deliver technical artifacts on time with high quality
- Highly competent in C# and/or other OO languages
- Familiarity with different paradigms and languages to apply in appropriate scenarios.
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server and/or SQLAzure.
- Knowledge of WS-* / SOA & Resource-oriented-architecture,Socket Programming
- Detailed knowledge of one or more web application servers
- Strong awareness of web standards (OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect and others)
- Knowledge of C / C++
Roles and Responsibilities
- System Architect is a role of influence, working in tandem with Development, QA, Operations and other functions.
- Acts as the subject matter expert in the architecture and design; creates architecture blueprints and artifacts using UML or similar design models.
- Architecting platform and products that are multi-devices ready, on cloud, microservices and offline.
- Ability to lead and drive sessions on architecture / design reviews, security reviews, and research discussions
- Ability to come up with the big picture perspective and articulating well with the teams for the understanding.
- Understand the business, end user perspectives and platform to enhance with the right architecture
- May get involved building proof-of-concepts, reusable components, application frameworks, integration models, common services, and complete systems
- Identifies / creates candidate architectures to address functional and non-functional requirements.
- Learn and work against architectures/solutions already in place. Optimizing and Simplifying the existing architecture, if need be.
- Operate within economic framework to validate the economic impact of architectural decisions
- Participate in PI Planning and Pre- and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos
- Advocates continually improving architecture practices to promote consistency and innovation
- Has very good communication, presentation and articulation skills.