Global Leading Product Development Company
Department: Information Technology
Project Location(s): Chennai
Education: Any Degree
- Practicing and Executing SAFe Agile methodology in any IT environment for at least 1 Year with Lean Enterprise mindset.
- Fair understanding of Software Engineering and Technical excellence of Software product with Agile Values and Principles. Understating of SAFe Configurations – Essential SAFe, Portfolio SAFe, Large Solution SAFe, Full SAFe.
- Experiencing latest Lean-Agile thinking, more visibly incorporating scalable DevOps and the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. (Exploration, Integration, Delivery), Agile Release train.
- Big Picture of Essential Elements
- Lean-Agile Principles
- Real Agile Teams and Trains
- Cadence and Synchronization
- PI Planning
- DevOps and Releasability
- System Demo
- Inspect and Adapt
- Innovation and Planning Iteration
- Architectural Runway
- Lean-Agile Leadership
- Demonstrates advancements in configurability, implementation guidance, and enhanced capabilities for improving the user experience and accelerating time-to-market.
- Test ideas more quickly – Using the Lean Startup Cycle and Lean User Experience (Lean UX), Must have prior experience as Scrum Master in Software Product Development and work closely with the Architecture team to ensure Architectural Integrity and Product Quality.
- Organize and facilitate Project Planning, Daily SCRUM Stand-up Meetings, Reviews, Retrospectives, SPRINT and Release Planning, Demos and other SCRUM Meetings.
- Identify agile anti-patterns and coach team to promote SAFe agile best practices.Shields the SCRUM team from external interferences and help them to remove the impediments.
- Lead the team through planning and execution within a Scrum and SAFe framework.Collaborate with Product Owners, Agile Release Teams and Stakeholders to remove any impediments to team productivity or team health.