For a Global leading Product Development Company
Department: Product Engineering
Project Location(s): Chennai
Education: Any Degree
- 12+ years of experience IT Infrastructure, Operations includes Devops and Release SCM.
- Work closely with Product Engineering teams to establish operational guidance. Strong passion for automation and driving “Infrastructure as code”
- Support modern technology stack for Engineering team that will deliver new product for continuous rapid agile release cycles (incl. Development, DevOps, Database, EDW, Containers, and Cloud teams).
- Responsible for leading the CI/CD maturity journey of the engineering organization
- Strong experience in managing diversified team consist of Technical and Operations ITIS.
- 6+ years of experience on Cloud Technologies Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Experience working across multiple DevOps projects, generally with a molecular focus on technology landscapes as it relates to cloud and automation efforts;
- Prior experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet etc.,
- Expertise level knowledge in working on web based solutions on the cloud (.NET, nginx, Apache, SQL server, mongoDB) Prior experience in leading production database engineering team
- Experience in implementing Information Security best practices and securing the platform from external threats
- Knowledge of networking technologies such as switching, routing, firewalls, and load balancing
- Proven experience in reducing infrastructure cost by implementing best devops practices and automation where required.
- Experience with JIRA platform,Servicenow
- Experience in managing IM, CM and RM functions
- Experience in CDN preferably Akamai
- Experience in virtualization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in log management tools like ELK, Splunk etc.,
- Strong in monitoring tools like NewRelic, Zabbix, AppDynamics
- Prior experience implementing CI/CD
- Experience using source control systems such as Git