For a Global leading Product Development Company
- As a member of the Enterprise Remedy Administrative Support Group, you will be a part of a team that works to enhance, maintain and support Remedy On Demand, Smart IT and MyIT. You will partner with technology groups to identify, design and implement tool interfaces that will streamline and simplify work flow operations, and collaborate and interface with BMC technical support to resolve issues and plan/implement releases.
The Remedy Developer Analyst is expected to develop an in-depth knowledge of the organization’s company’s, business lines, and IT support structures. They will be required to effectively interface with technology colleagues and managers at all levels within the organization. The position requires a highly motivated self-starter who possesses exceptional communication skills, high quality standards, and an exemplary customer service focus.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application related issues, including engaging and submitting tickets to BMC technical support when necessary.
- Complete all work order and service requests within service level targets
- Analyze, design, develop, test, implement and document all customizations based upon a best practice approach; perform maintenance and enhancements to existing software.
- Monitor the performance and capacity of the Remedy landscape.
- Supports and champion the organization’s goals, values, and policies.
- Assist in the production and analysis of dashboards and operational reports to be used for metrics evaluations and to identify areas for improvement.
- Proactively collaborate with technology groups in the creation of templates that will simplify workflow operations; maintains end-user permissions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with Remedy On Demand, SmartIT, MyIT, REST API, Service Request Management and Smart Reporting
- Experience with Integrations, Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Asset Management, and Knowledge Management (Desired)
- Experience in maintaining/updating a Configuration Management Database, reconciliation and normalization rules.
- Degree in Computer Science
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Exceptional multi-tasking, problem determination and critical thinking skills
- Communicates effectively (verbal written) with all levels of business partner, peer, and IT
- Knowledge of ITIL and other IT Best Practices frameworks (certifications a +)
- Knowledge of the System Development Lifecycle
- Committed to creating and maintaining strong business partner relationships
- Demonstrates initiative and innovation
- Working knowledge of SSL,Jira, Okta, TrueSight and SQL.