For a Global leading Product Development Company and Services organizations in India.
1. Ideally, 5 years or more of implementing Salesforce.com apps at the service or product level.
2. At least five years of experience in the demonstrated understanding of the overall SFDC architecture and a working knowledge of the SFDC integration approach and architecture
3. One or more Salesforce.com certifications (developer certification, advanced developer certification desired – DEV-401 and DEV-501)
4. Extensive Apex / Visualforce development experience on the Force.com platform – for example, SFDC API, Apex Controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex Call, Outgoing Mail, SFDC Data Loaders and ETL Tools – for example. DataStage)
5. Experience working with a J2EE architecture: Java, XML, JSP, HTML and SQL
6. Understanding the architectural principles of Web platforms, including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tier infrastructure, and application servers
7. Understanding of all cloud offerings on the market and ability to discuss cloud architectures
8. Experience integrating enterprise applications, including SOA, ESB, EAI, and ETL environments, as well as integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration, and management. master data
9. Ability to multitask, work in a demanding team environment, understand and respond to client needs, meet tight deadlines, work independently and / or collaboratively and willingly to take care of the problems to find quality solutions.
10. Design and direct successful client implementations of quality SFDC technology solutions.
11. Understand business constraints and ensure that all technology decisions meet business and technical success criteria
12. Design and develop innovative solutions that meet business requirements while considering all factors such as performance, scalability, data security, operational efficiency, cost and time to market.
13. Analyze the requirements, determine, document and communicate the optimal design / development approach to meet the requirements
14. Provide strong internal and external technical leadership and advocate for increased efficiency in the design and implementation of solutions
15. Lead customers and delivery teams to define and evolve solution concepts and architectures
16. Define and direct technical direction and strategy internally and within project teams
17. Write and present detailed technical and design specifications
18. Contribute to and maintain a coherent development framework and coding standards through communication and collaboration
19. Apply project management skills to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiency, reduce risk, solve problems, and optimize savings and efficiency.
20. Software Development Experience Using Agile / Scrum Methodology
Salesforce Architect Certifications
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer.
Salesforce Consultant Certifications
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Field Service Lightning Consultant
Salesforce Administration, Developer, Pardot, Marketers and CPQ Certifications
- Salesforce Administrator certifications
- Salesforce App Builder certification
- Salesforce Developers certifications:Three certifications are available ̶ Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and II, and Salesforce Certified Commerce Cloud Digital Developer.
- Salesforce Pardot Expert certifications
- Salesforce Certified Marketing certifications
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist certification.