For a Enterprise product Company in Chennai
Department: Product Engineering
Project Location(s): Chennai
- Solid system administration on Linux and Windows OS. Extensive experience with cloud services (AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud services) and different cloud computing models (Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
- Must be able to plan and direct all aspects of cloud infrastructure projects such as cloud management solutions, provisioning, monitoring, security, backup.
- Strong understanding and experience of supporting high availability and high performance multi-data systems.
- Experience in optimizing and scaling web applications for high traffic audiences. Expertise in configuring Nginx, Apache, IIS, Node, Tomcat, Proxy, etc.
- Strong appetite for security, availability, scalability, performance, scalability and maintainability.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages, with a preference for Python, Perl, Bash, Shell, etc.
- Experience with a variety of infrastructure monitoring tools, applications and logs such as New Relic, Sitescope, Zabbix, Splunk and Log Stash, etc.
- Good exposure to development and generation tools: Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, ANT, AWS API, AWS CLI and PowerShell.
- Experience in configuration management tools such as Chef or Ansible for configuration management.
- Experience installing, administering and configuring various SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, MongoDB and Redis
- Expert level knowledge of modern operating systems and the signs of browser technologies.
- Continuous improvements to minimize manual operations while improving availability.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts. Preferred ITIL certification. Experience with Agile / Scrum / DevOps software development methodologies.
- Must have a self-starting personality, without being afraid of showing initiative and innovation at work.