Looking forward to hire Creative Content Writer for early-stage start-up in Chennai. The start-up have both service line and the product line.Interested candidates shall apply with your resume and portfolios.
Department: Information Technology
Project Location(s): Chennai
Education: Any Degree
Compensation: Industry Standards
- The candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in content writing roles. The candidate should have at least 1 year of experience in a content marketing role. He does not need to have played a formal role, but practical content marketing skills are required.
- Must have specialized knowledge in more than one sector and, over time, be willing to be flexible and move between sectors.
- Able to comfortably communicate with editors via email and video calls depending on the situation. Able to communicate fluently – both verbally and in writing.
- Must be a team player, dedicated to demonstrating excellent leadership qualities and abilities.
- We are looking for Creative Content Writers to write engaging and relevant content for websites, blogs, articles, landing pages, product descriptions, and social media platforms.
- Create content specifically designed to capture the attention of a particular target audience.
- You will write user-centric content that is authoritative and valuable to the end user and meets content marketing goals.
- Conduct research on a specific industry to fully understand the main weak points of users with the ability to convey these key points in a topic and article.
- Prepare well-structured articles using content management systems such as WordPress.
- Analyze a blog / website with the ability to identify content gaps. Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new types of content.
- Write articles in a conversational tone that readers of our potential websites will appreciate.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company’s website.
- Create a compelling headline, headlines, and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identify customer needs with recommendations on new content to fill gaps in current business content.
- Proofread the content for errors and inconsistencies. Edit and refine existing content to improve readability.
- Engage in conversations with users in comments, Facebook groups, forums, and other social media to understand user demand. Use content marketing strategies to promote your article.