As an AWS Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for the design, deployment, and management of our AWS cloud infrastructure, following best practices. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring high availability, scalability, and cost efficiency. This position requires a strong technical background, exceptional problem-solving skills, and expertise in a range of AWS services.
- Infrastructure Design: Design and deploy AWS cloud infrastructure according to best practices to meet high availability, scalability, and cost-efficiency goals.
- Collaboration: Work closely with development teams to create infrastructure environments that host applications and services effectively.
- AWS Service Management: Configure and manage AWS services, including but not limited to EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, VPC, IAM, and others.
- Performance Optimization: Monitor system performance, identify and resolve issues, and continually optimize infrastructure for maximum performance and cost-effectiveness.
- CI/CD Integration: Collaborate with DevOps teams to establish and manage continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Technical Support: Provide technical support and troubleshoot cloud-related incidents and outages to ensure minimal downtime and efficient incident resolution.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- 4-7 years of experience in designing and managing AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Proficiency in AWS services and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with AWS services, including EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, VPC, IAM, and more.
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture, security, and networking.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline setup and management.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.
- AWS certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer) are a plus.