We are seeking a talented and experienced Cloud Security Engineer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in safeguarding our organization’s digital assets and ensuring the integrity, availability, and confidentiality of our systems and data. The ideal candidate is a proactive and detail-oriented cybersecurity professional with a strong technical background and a passion for staying ahead of emerging threats.
- Implementing and maintaining security measures, including Cloud Security Solutions from AWS, next-generation firewalls, application firewall/DDoS protection, container security, and the Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- Configuring, implementing, and supporting security software/systems to ensure compliance within AWS cloud environments.
- Updating security tools for logging and monitoring while enhancing the coverage of existing tools.
- Conducting security assessments and audits to identify and address vulnerabilities.
- Creating and maintaining data security documentation, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards related to cyber defense and incident response.
- Collaborating with legal, compliance, and risk management teams to address cybersecurity and data protection requirements.
- Developing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and report on the effectiveness of cyber defense operations.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in implementing and operationalizing cloud security solutions and infrastructure.Leading and managing the Threat Prevention teams responsible for Perimeter & Network Security, Server, Endpoint & Mobile Security, Cloud Security, and Data Loss/Leakage Prevention (DLP).
- Overseeing the planning, design, implementation, testing, and operation of cyber security processes and systems.
- Collaborating closely with the Head of Cyber Security to develop and enhance the Threat Prevention Strategy, including tooling and processes.
- Promoting and implementing best practices in security engineering and operations through the use of threat prevention controls.
- Managing a team of cybersecurity professionals responsible for monitoring, detecting, and responding to cybersecurity threats.
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of cyber defense systems, such as perimeter and network security, intrusion detection systems (IDS), endpoint detection and response (EDR/MDR) tools, and data loss prevention (DLP).
- Establishing and maintaining effective incident response processes and procedures, including incident triage, containment, investigation, and remediation.
- Coordinating with internal teams and external partners for threat intelligence sharing and collaboration on incident response activities.
- Monitoring and analyzing security event logs, network traffic, and system behavior to identify potential security incidents or breaches.
- Implementing and managing security monitoring tools and technologies to enhance threat detection capabilities.